If you participated as a merchant at Holiday Galleria 2016, you do not need to create a new profile. Click here to log in to your account and fill out the 2017 Holiday Galleria Merchant Application. If you do not remember your login information, click here to reset your password under your registered username or password.
Become a Merchant
Junior League of Wichita’s 13th annual Holiday Galleria offers more than 120 regional and national merchants access to more than 9,500 attendees. The event’s continued success in revenue and attendance allows Holiday Galleria to attract many returning and new vendors.
If you would like to be considered, please click here to begin the 2017 application process. You will complete a merchant profile and an online application.
- The nonrefundable application fee of $50 is due at submission.
- A juried selection process will be used.
- Samples must be representative of 80% of the product you will bring to the show; photos/samples are required for new merchants.
- Merchant is responsible for remitting applicable state and local taxes on merchandise sold.
- Space in each category of merchants is limited to ensure a variety of quality merchandise for shoppers, while allowing you to maximize your sales potential.
- Merchants may share booth space by applying as a business group, and providing samples of all types of merchandise to be sold. The booth must appear and be presented as one united merchant. A single merchant may not apply and then invite other merchant(s) to participate.
- If you would like your samples returned, please enclose a self-addressed label, return postage or UPS/ FedEx label.
Amenities provided to merchants:
- Hospitality suite for merchants at the event, providing coffee, soft drinks, water and some meals.
- Special parking area designated for merchants.
- No electrical is included, but 20 AMP outlets may be purchased directly from Century II Expo Hall. Each booth size gets one 8-ft. table, 2 chairs, 1 trash can, piping & drape.
- Storage may be available to a merchant, for an additional fee.
- “Hired help” may be provided by JLW volunteers, upon request and for an additional fee.
2017 Holiday Galleria Merchant Chair