Reasons to Support Junior League of Wichita
- Junior League of Wichita is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.
- Junior League of Wichita is working with the greater Wichita community to combat child abuse through awareness, prevention and intervention.
- “Someone to Talk To” Puppet Show – puppet show educating third- and fourth-grade students on physical, emotional and sexual abuse
- ChildAbuseWichita.org – single entry portal of information on child abuse in the Wichita community, featuring child abuse education, links to community child abuse resources, opportunities to volunteer and information on local child abuse fundraising events
- Child Advocacy Center of Sedgwick County (CACSC) – Junior League of Wichita announced a $300,000 gift to the CACSC for the education and training wing of their new facility. Junior League of Wichita has pledged volunteers to the CACSC in addition to the financial contribution once the building is operational.
- Junior League of Wichita reaches out to women of all races, religions and national origins who demonstrate an interest in and commitment to voluntarism.
- Junior League of Wichita is a 501(c)(3) organization.
Ways to Support Junior League of Wichita
More than 7,000 people each year attend this annual upscale shopping event that has raised more than $1.1 million for our community in its first 11 years. Corporate and individual sponsorship opportunities are available and are a great way to advertise your business and support our community at the same me. Don’t miss out on this opportunity! For more information please contact email@example.com.
Junior League of Wichita is proud to showcase its award-winning cookbook Pinches & Dashes available for sale. This is a staple in every kitchen so buy one for yourself and your family and friends. Cookbooks are available for purchase online through Amazon.
A one-day event held each spring showcasing fabulous kitchens and entertaining spaces in Wichita. Buy a ticket to show your support of Junior League of Wichita and its work in improving our community. Corporate and individual sponsorship opportunities are also available.
Junior League of Wichita publications reach approximately 800 Junior League of Wichita members in the community. Publications include a quarterly newsletter and an annual membership directory. These publications are a great way to advertise to a large audience. For more information on these opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supplemental Fundraising Opportunities
Junior League of Wichita looks to partner with local businesses and individuals each year to conduct small-scale fundraisers. These fundraising events include business opening events, dinners, etc. If you or your business is interested in partnering with Junior League of Wichita on one of these events please contact the Director of Fund Development at email@example.com.
This fund allows Junior League of Wichita to provide financial assistance to charitable organizations in our community. Since its creation in 1989, over $48,000 has been given to the Wichita community through this endowment. For information on this fund please see the Community Outreach Fund page on this website.
This fund ensures the sustainability of Junior League of Wichita operating expenses. For information on this fund please see the Legacy Endowment Fund tab of this website.
Ready to Sponsor?
For additional information or inquiries, please contact the Junior League of Wichita Director of Fund Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.