Attn. Returning HG 2011 Merchants:
If you participated as a merchant at Holiday Galleria 2011, you do not need to create a new profile. Click here to log in to your account and fill out the 2012 Holiday Galleria Merchant Application. If you do not remember your login information, click here to reset your password under your registered username or password.
Junior League of Wichita, Inc., (JLW) is pleased to extend you a prospective merchant application for the ninth-annual Holiday Galleria 2012 at Century II Expo Hall in Wichita, Kansas, October 11 - 14, 2012. JLW, an organization composed of more than 800 women, organizes fundraising events such as Holiday Galleria to help fulfill its mission of developing the potential of women, improving the community, and promoting voluntarism.
Application deadline is March 15, 2012.
Application fee of $50 is nonrefundable.
Please note the following:
- Click here to begin the 2012 application process.. You will complete a merchant profile and an online application.
- The nonrefundable application fee of $50 is due at the time the application is submitted.
- A juried selection process will be used.
- Samples must be representative of 80% of the product you will bring to the show; photos/samples are required for new merchants. Returning 2011 merchants need not furnish photos/samples.
- Merchant is responsible for remitting applicable state and local taxes on merchandise sold.
- In order to apply for an artisan booth merchant must meet all requirements listed on the Artisan Criteria portion of the application.
- Space in each category of merchants is limited to ensure a variety of quality merchandise for shoppers, while allowing you to maximize your sales potential.
- Merchant may share booth space with another merchant but must apply as a business group and provide samples of all types of merchandise to be sold. Booth must appear and be presented as one united merchant. A single merchant may not apply and then invite other merchant(s) to participate.
- If you would like your samples returned, please enclose a self-addressed label, return postage or UPS/ FedEx label. Otherwise your sample(s) will not be returned.
Tips for submitting and applying to Holiday Galleria 2012:
- Each year the prospective applications, submitted product samples and photos of booths are carefully reviewed. Presentation matters, so please provide a good representation of your products and booth setup. If you are a new merchant to this show, physical samples are required to be given a fair jury review.
- The application asks you to indicate your booth size preference. We try to accommodate every retailer’s requested booth size and location but are not always able to do so. We will try to give first placement preference to returning merchants. New merchants will be placed in order of application receipt. Once accepted as a merchant, booth assignments will be based on:
- Timely receipt of application, application fee and samples/photos.
- Full payment of booth price.
- All approved merchants will be required to donate merchandise or gift certificates (at JLW’s option) to their booth for JLW’s use in promoting Holiday Galleria and/or in our special events. The total cost will be no more than $100.
- Approved merchants who make a 50 percent nonrefundable down payment by January 1, 2012, will be given a 15 percent discount off the total booth price. Approved merchants are asked to return an executed Merchant Contract together with deposit of one-half the chosen booth price no later than June 1, 2012. Full payment for chosen booth space must be received no later than August 1, 2012.
Amenities provided to merchants:
- Hospitality suite for merchants at the event, providing coffee, soft drinks, water and some meals.
- Special parking area designated for merchants.
- No electrical is included, but 20 AMP outlets may be purchased directly from Century II Expo Hall. Each booth size gets one 8-ft. table, 2 chairs, 1 trash can, piping & drape. Artisan booths are 10’ deep by 6’ wide with a 1’ buffer between each booth and draping on the backside only. Each artisan booth includes one 6’ table, 1 chair and one wastebasket
- Storage may be available to a merchant, for an additional fee.
- “Hired help” may be provided by JLW volunteers, upon request and for an additional fee.
We look forward to a fantastic event in 2012. Thank you for your consideration. Please visit holidaygalleria.org for more information.